I cannot believe that it is already 2013! My kids have grown so much this past year...they are amazing little people! I'm so proud of them.
My goal for this year is to blog often and start doing project life. I have been horrible at both!! So I will start by sharing our New years eve :)
Aunt Wendy, Troy, Jessica, Isaiah, Vanessa, and Eric all came over to ring in the New Year with us. We played, danced, sang, ate tons of junk food, and just chit chatted the night away. The kids had a blast!! At 5 till midnight we went out front,blew our noise makers and popped some poppers.I think the kids probably had the best New years yet....especially since we were all able to stay awake!! That never happens. All in all it was a great start to what I hope and pray will be an amazing year! I am so excited to see what 2013 has in store for us!! :))







No comments:
Post a Comment