My sweet Chloe had her scope last Thursday. I was so nervous but I was amazed at how well things went. My little girl is such a trooper. Not a tear all day!!!! I am amazed by her strength. She is a very strong little girl. She is for sure stronger than me! The test went well with no complications. The DR was pleased that her Esophagus looked better than last time. We won know for sure util the biopsies come back but I am willing to bet that its going to be good! Praise Jesus!! I know it wont mean we are in the clear but it will mean we are at least on the right track. This disease is so complicated and frustrating. I just pray for the future, that there is a cure or at the very least a treatment that works!
We were all pretty bored at the hospital so I spent my time taking lots of pictures :)
 |
| This breaks my heart :( |
No comments:
Post a Comment